SCORE: Northwood 0, Findlay 1
RECORDS: Northwood 10-3-3, 9-3-3 GLIAC, Findlay 7-8-1, 6-7-1 GLIAC
LOCATION: Armstrong Complex, Findlay, Ohio
RECAP: Findlay's first half goal the lone difference as Northwood falls on the road at Findlay 1-0.
INSIDE THE GAME
- In a game that saw the Timberwolves outshoot the Oilers 10-4, the end score resulted in a disappointing 1-0 loss for Northwood.
- The opening 20 minutes of the match consisted of Northwood generating several shots and two corner kicks, but to no avail as the match remained a scoreless tie.
- At the 27:56 Findlay's Josh Burton was able to net an unassisted goal to break the tie.
- Findlay would sustain the 1-0 edge for the remainder of the match and gain the victory.
- SHOTS: Northwood 10, Findlay 4
- SAVES: Northwood 2 (Brendan Brown) , Findlay 3
- CORNER KICKS: Northwood 4, Findlay 4
- Northwood controlled the entire match the first time these two teams met this season, earning a 3-0 win at home back on September 28.
- All three of Northwood's defeats this year have been on the road.
- 5 of Findlay's 6 conference wins have been at home this season.
- The Timberwolves will play the final game of the regular season at home vs. Northern Michigan on Sunday, October 30. Game time is set for 12 PM.