OVERVIEW – PALM BEACH ATLANTIC
SCORE: Northwood Timberwolves 5, Palm Beach Atlantic Sailfish 3
RECORDS: Northwood (16-0), Palm Beach Atlantic (2-4)
LOCATION: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
RECAP: Northwood overcomes early deficit to post 16th straight victory to open the season in 5-3 win over Palm Beach Atlantic Sunday night (March 6).
INSIDE THE MATCH
- After the two teams split the first two doubles matches finished, Palm Beach Atlantic came up with a hard-fought 9-8 victory at the No. 3 slot to take a 2-1 lead heading into singles.
- The Timberwolves responded to falling behind, winning four of the five singles matches completed. All five singles matches that were finished were completed in straight sets.
- The contest at the No. 6 slot went unfinished.
- Yuliia Russu: 2-0 on the day.
- The Timberwolves will continue their spring break trip in South Carolina with a match against Tusculum Tuesday (March 7). First serve is set for 8 a.m.