SOCCER GAMES AT HANTZ STADIUM
- All home soccer games will be played in Hantz Stadium on the turf
- Admission to Northwood University Soccer games is free and a ticket is not required.
- Spectators need to sit in the bleachers as we try to abide by GLIAC policies
- All available/unavailable seats will be clearly marked.
- No concessions will be available.
- Individuals exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should not attend the game.
- Individuals considered to be a close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days should not attend the game.
- Spectators are expected to leave six (6) feet of distance between them and anyone not in their immediate household to the greatest extent practicable.
- Facemasks are MANDATORY when you are unable to maintain at least six (6) feet of distance between you and anyone that is not a member of your immediate household. This includes common areas such as entrances/exits, restrooms, etc.
- Masks are not required when seated with members of their immediate household and are an appropriate distance from others.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to spectators and the location of hand sanitizer will be communicated to everyone entering the facility.
- Spectators are prohibited from congregating with participants inside the facility (which includes the Bennett Center and the walk from the stadium to the Bennett Center), and discouraged outside the facility. This includes post-game.