OVERVIEW – CHIPPEWA INVITATIONAL
LOCATION: Birmingham Country Club – Birmingham, Mich. (Par 72 – 5,966 yards)
RECAP: Women's Golf finishes the fall season by tying for fourth out of 13 teams, most of which are Division I schools, at the Chippewa Invitational Monday-Tuesday (October 21-22).
INSIDE THE EVENT
- Northwood shot rounds of 307 and 322 to finish at 629 overall, which was good for a tie for fourth overall.
- Western Michigan was the overall winner at 613 (300-313), followed by Bradley (308-309=617) and Grand Valley State (306-312=618).
- A total of 13 teams took part in the event.
- Of the 13 teams that competed, nine were Division I teams. The Timberwolves tied with Toledo and beat Oakland, Central Michigan, Detroit Mercy, Purdue Fort Wayne, Niagara and Chicago State
TOP NU PERFORMERS
- Ines Dorado: 76-75=151 – fifth place
- Sydni Harding: 76-81=157 – tied for 12th
- Ali Martus: 75-82=157 – tied for 12th
- A total of 86 players competed in the tournament
- Northwood has completed the fall portion of their schedule.