Our goal is keep the environment as safe as possible for players, coaches, game staff, and spectators. We also are going to great length to make sure the players are safe so they can continue playing this season.
- Attendance will be limited to 4 for each volleyball student-athlete
- Volleyball student-athletes must provide us their list of four by 2:00 on the day of the game (or Saturday morning for the last home match)
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- All spectators must enter through the front entrance of the Hach Student Life Center.
- All spectators must complete a symptom screening prior to entering the arena (can bring a completed form or we will have them at the door
- If you are experiencing symptoms or not feeling well PLEASE do not come to the match.
- Individuals exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted into the facility.
- Individuals considered to be a close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days will not be permitted into the facility.
- Facemasks are MANDATORY and must be worn at all times.
- Spectators are expected to socially distance with anyone who is not a member of their immediate household.
- Seating is only allowed in the bleacher section across from the player benches
- Seats will be marked in sections of four for spectators to sit in within the group as reserved by the student-athletes
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to spectators and the location of hand sanitizer will be communicated to everyone entering the facility.
- Spectators are prohibited from congregating with participants within the facility before, during or after the match.