OVERVIEW – FINDLAY
SCORE: Northwood Timberwolves 9, Findlay Oilers 0
RECORDS: Northwood (7-6, 3-0 GLIAC), Findlay (8-8, 2-3 GLIAC)
LOCATION: Findlay, Ohio – YMCA East
RECAP: Northwood picks up its fourth straight win, earning a 7-2 road victory over Findlay Saturday (April 1).
INSIDE THE MATCH
- Northwood swept doubles for the second straight contest, giving the Timberwolves a 3-0 lead heading into singles.
- The Timberwolves nearly came away with a sweep on the day, winning four of the six matches. All four of Northwood's wins came in straight-sets, while Findlay's two victories came in third-set super tiebreakers.
- The Timberwolves will travel to Hillsdale Sunday (April 2). Match time is set for Noon.
1. Oriol Ferrer (UFM) def. Austin Woody (NU) 6-3, 4-6, 10-7
2. Nicholas Kopylec (UFM) def. Kobus Sauerman (NU) 4-6, 7-6, 10-6
3. Francois Sauerman (NU) def. Trevor Majdalani (UFM) 6-4, 6-1
4. David Reinauer (NU) def. Ivaylo Slavov (UFM) 6-1, 6-1
5. Lorenz Bialkowski (NU) def. Sherwin Miranda (UFM) 6-4, 6-0
6. Ivan Medvynskyi (NU) def. Brad Strawser (UFM) 6-1, 6-0