SCORE: Ashland Eagles 4, Northwood Timberwolves 3
RECORDS: Ashland (5-5, 2-3 GLIAC), Northwood (3-12, 2-4 GLIAC)
LOCATION: Ashland, Ohio
RECAP: Men's Tennis loses tough 4-3 match at Ashland Friday afternoon (April 16).
INSIDE THE MATCH
- Ashland won at the No. 1 and No. 3 doubles to take the 1-0 lead heading into singles.
- The six singles matches were split – with each team winning three.
- The key match of the day came at the No. 3 slot, were Ashland earned a three-set win. The final set was decided in a tiebreaker.
- This is the fifth time Northwood has had a team match finish with the score of 4-3. Those matches have not gone NU's way, as the Timberwolves are now 0-5 in those contests.
- The Timberwolves will travel to Ashland Friday (April 16). First serve is set for Noon.