OVERVIEW – OHIO DOMINICAN SNOWFLAKE INVITATIONAL
LOCATION: Cumberland Trail Golf Club – Pataskala, Ohio (Par 72 – 6,085 yards)
RECAP: Northwood paced third at the Ohio Dominican Snowflake Invitational Monday (March 26).
INSIDE THE EVENT
- Northwood shot matching team scores of 324 and 316 to finish at 640 overall.
- Saginaw Valley was the overall winner at 626 (317-309), while Northern Michigan finished one stroke ahead of Northwood at 639 (325-314).
- A total of seven teams took part of the event.
TOP NU PERFORMERS
- Kasey Harter: 77-80=157 – fourth overall
- Monica Gabriele: 83-77=160 – eighth overall
- Ali Martus: 82-79=161 – tied for ninth overall
- A total of 38 players competed in the tournament
- This marks the second straight event for Northwood where the Timberwolves placed third overall with a team score of 640. NU shot 314-326 at the SVSU Spring Invitational March 17-18.
- Northwood will take part in the Ohio Dominican NC4K Classic April 9-10.