OVERVIEW – BUTLER INVITATIONAL
LOCATION: Jacksonville, Fla. – Blue Sky Golf Club (Par 72 – 6143 yards)
RECAP: Northwood opens the spring season with a third place finish at the Butler Invitational Monday and Tuesday (March 11-12).
INSIDE THE EVENT
- Northwood shot team scores of 310 and 316 to finish at 626 overall.
- Northwood trailed only a pair of Division I schools in the final standings, as Youngstown State was the overall winner at 606 (298-308) and Radford (311-306).
- A total of eight teams took part in the event.
TOP NU PERFORMERS
- Ines Dorado: 74-77=151 – tied for third
- Sydni Harding: 73-82=155 – tied for 10th
- Ali Martus: 81-76=157 – tied for 24th
- A total of 50 players competed in the tournament
- Northwood will compete at the SVSU Spring Invitational in Kentucky March 16-17.