OVERVIEW – ROCKHURST
SCORE: Rockhurst Hawks 4, Northwood Timberwolves 3
RECORDS: Northwood (6-11), Rockhurst (3-2)
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
RECAP: Northwood women's tennis dropped a tough 4-3 match to Rockhurst Tuesday morning (March 10).
INSIDE THE MATCH
- Northwood got off to a good start in doubles, winning at the No. 1 and No. 3 doubles matches to go up 1-0 heading into singles.
- Four of the six singles matches went straight sets, with both teams earning two victories to make the score 3-2.
- The final two matches went the full three sets – Northwood needed to win one of the two in the third-set super tiebreakers to take the victory. Unfortunately for the Timberwolves, Rockhurst won both of the super tiebreakers to take the win 4-3.
TOP NU PERFORMERS
- Anna Goncharova: 2-0 on the day
- Northwood will face Indiana (PA) Thursday (March 12) Noon.