OVERVIEW – INDIANA (PA)
SCORE: Indiana (PA) Crimson Hawks 4, Northwood Timberwolves 3
RECORDS: Northwood (6-12), Indiana (PA) (7-2)
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
RECAP: Northwood women's tennis dropped a t4-3 match to Indiana (PA) Thursday morning (March 12).
INSIDE THE MATCH
- Doubles were tight, as the top two matches each went to a tiebreaker. Northwood won both matches 7-6 to go up 1-0 heading into singles.
- Singles were tight as well – the top three matches all went the full three sets.
- IUP was the better team in the close matches at the top of the lineup, winning two of the three matches.
- NU won at the No. 3 and No. 5 positions in singles.
TOP NU PERFORMERS
- Ekaterina Vorobeva: 2-0 on the day.