OVERVIEW – GREATER LOUISVILLE CLASSIC
MEET: Greater Louisville Classic
LOCATION: University of Louisville – Louisville, Ky.
RECAP: The Northwood University cross country teams competed at the Greater Louisville Classic Saturday (September 29).
INSIDE THE MEET
- The Northwood men were led senior Dylan Rocha led the Timberwolves with a 42nd place finish in 25:49.6. He now sits 10th overall in school history in the 8k.
- Freshman Zane Aldrich served as the No. 2 runner for NU. His time of 25:58.1 was good for 55th place in the race and now sits as the 11th best performer all time in school history behind Rocha.
- Freshman Parker Hayes rounded out the top 3 finishers for the Timberwolves, crossing the line in 26:27.0 for 94th place overall.
- 412 runners took part in the 8k Blue race.
- Sophomore Madi Brooks took her turn as the No. 1 finisher for the Northwood women for the first time this season. Brooks crossed the line in 20:35.2 seconds for a 68th place finish, moving herself to 24th in school history.
- The No. 2 runner for the Timberwolves was sophomore Morgan Bolinger, finishing in 85th place at 20:50.1
- Sophomore Amanda Aquinaga crossed the line in 21:34.5 to be the third finisher for NU.
- 346 women competed in the 5k Silver race.
- Northwood will travel to Hillsdale, Mich. for the Hillsdale Invitational Saturday (October 6).